HeaderAd

Monday, July 14, 2014

Recommended book: Your Money or Your Life

Share it Please




We might have heard that “Good movie can change your life” Today I would like to confirm that this sentence is true. This words is not a commercial thing, it is not someone trying to sell dream to you.  I want to talk about this book “Your Money or Your life” The version that I have is publish by Komol charity, as the picture that show above.

This book is very old, I read this first time ten years ago; I feeling old already. As I told you this book is very old from what I remember the first English version of this book is publish on 1992. Their already publish new version of this book, but I read only Komol charity publish. Then I will review from version that I read.
The version that I read is publish long time ago, then the way that they told story is very slow, how slow it is? You can compare with The Lord of The Ring first part. That they will told a little tiny detail such as environment of the Hobbit world, you will remember if you read it. This book also telling little tiny detail that will make you bore and want to stop reading: it describe every single tree and grass.
I am very lucky that I can read through this part to the excited part same as Load of the Ring. After I think over about why it describe detail and how their think about work because it is collect a lot of people experience inside. It has collect and cover many story that the writer, Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin, has experience because both of them has work in Wall Street and retire when their 31 after calculate that they will be more happier!!!

Many people that read this book including me has use the methodology from this book to start investment. Many book also telling about the principle inside this book. The important that I got from this book is “How much you earn?” your net income. Because each one of you need to exchange your energy and time for that. You might think that why I just summaries the book and told what I have got. I would like to say that you might not get the feeling and deep meaning, it might be better if you read by yourself.
The climax of this book is when it telling you that “Why we need to saving?” You might remember when you was young your teacher teach you how to do account book to understand why we have to saving. When we grow up we understand the saving but why we need to do so? In real life, we go to work and it is not so beautiful. It has many stress and pain then sometime we think why we need to saving when we die we cannot bring it with us. Then many people starting using money to buy happy. At this point many people still do not know that point of saving event myself.

This book can give you a clearly answer of this question above!! I resist that. This book is only 520 pages in Thai version, the problem is you can get through the boring part and finish this or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags