HeaderAd

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Recommended Book: Awaken the Giant within by Anthony Robbins

Share it Please
"The only true security in life comes from knowing that 
every single day you are improving yourself in some way. 
I don't worry about maintaining the quality of my life, 
because every day I work on improving it."

Anthony Robbins



If anyone can finish this book I 100% guarantee that you are excellent because this book is really thick. How thick it is?

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix has 1,047 pages in Thai version
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows has 697 pages in Thai version
Awaken the Giant within has 893 pages in Thai version!!!

How is that? Event it less than Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix but it has 200 pages more than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Let’ start….

I read this book few year ago and cannot remember that how I finish reading it because it really thick. But what I remember after finish reading this is I reading a lot faster. This book is written by Anthony Robbins, he use tell a story instead of writing it in principle that bore when reading. He tell many way to become more active in the way of life. Even this book is really thick but I still remember what I have been read such as He is in private Jet heading to his own seminar then he look out the window as very bad traffic because everyone is heading to his seminar. Suddenly, he saw the building and remember that “this is a building that I work as a janitor 10 years ago”!!!!

This book will showing potentiality inside of you that you cannot imagine of. Even how depressed of your life is, where you are at this point, you can get what you dream of. You just need to know what you want and which direction you are heading to.

But if you think “if I cannot make my dream come true”, I can confirm with you that if you put all your effort to get there at least you has far away from starter point. How far? You will surprise when you look back and thinking “I really did that!?” or “I finish reading this think book!!” Life is very short, for me I think it good to take a risk if it can make my dream closer. Even you do not have private jet to avoid traffic, but I guarantee your life should be better if you TRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags