HeaderAd

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Usagi Drop, story that can make your feel hearty (Bunny Drop)

Share it Please






Today I would like to review remarkable cartoon book. The book the make me feel very hearty also touch my hear a lot and make me reassure, ONLY for the first part. This cartoon also has an Anime version, call ‘Usagi Drop’.  Not only Anime also have a movie version too. That’s guarantee how good it is. Otherwise why it has Anime then movie version.

The story is about ordinary middle-aged office man name, Daikichi Kawachi. He have to take care cute little girl name ‘Rin Kaga’. He would like to take care, why he do so? Because relatives don’t want to. Relatives already know how hard to take care child but for him he think how hard it is going to be to take care ‘One’ child, (giggling).

Rin and Daikichi 

Rin 




Movie Version


The first part showing the story about Rin when she was young, both Anime and Movie will only have the first parts also. That’s why it make me feel very warm and hearty. It showing how cute and adorable little girl could be. I want to confess that I am searching for cartoon that make me feeling good like this for a long time. After watch I think that I want to have a daughter, it going to be fun and excited.


The second part it telling story when Rin is in high school, after reading a cartoon it make me feel… is it the same story? I don’t say it is not good but I expect it totally different way after read the first part. I expect to get the same feeling after read the first part. But arrr what is that? I thinking to myself. Is it way that it is going to be? I start searching on Google and found many people feeling the same as I feel. I still falling in love with the first part anyway, how many time that I watch it? I stop counting already!


If you feel tried, despair in your life or feeling like want to do something but do not know yet, do not want to read a book, running, go out for exercise. I suggest to have some rest and then see this Anime, Usagin Drop. If it does not enough see the movie version also. You can do this with your family. After finish the first part, WARNING you not to looking for the second part. Just stop there, I already warn you!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags