HeaderAd

Monday, June 30, 2014

Recommended Book: 500 Greatest Quotes TO Inspire. A good book for everyone that need inspiration or encouragement.

Share it Please
“Never, ever ever ever ever give up.”
Winston Churchill


Wow, time past by soooo fast. Four years, yes four years that I did not write a review or conclude what I have read. The first book I would like to review is my favorite book that always near me. I reading it a lot because it easy to read and it encourage me especially when I need inner strength and will power.
Let’s think about what one ordinary guys do in everyday five days a week. Wake up very early in morning, like 5:45 or early than that. Then rush for shower, if they can walk through the water and it will be clean I think they will do so.  Most people do not have time for breakfast at home they just have breakfast on their desk. How they will find the time for reading a good book? After work hours!?! Are you sure?  Work are much tried that you expect, if you do the thing that you love it an exceptional.  Other than work, your co-worker what should I say… that type of co-worker that annoying you all days long. Then when you get home, you might think it is enough for today and think that I should have a rest today then you put the book aside and pick up your phone and lie down on comfortable couch. How’s that? I know many people do that, me too.


Maybe we can do as Japanese that reading a book on MRT, BTS or event Airport link. Hmmm, thinking of salary man reading a book on the train in rush hours you need to have focus on what you read, station that you need to get out, balance yourself not to bump with other too much, etc. Then the book that you pick need to be more easy to read and understand, can stop reading anytime you prefer. It should not be a continuously book. That why I recommend this book for you, 500 Greatest Quotes in there to inspire you in an amount of time. It like my secret book that has everything in there for me.
This book, Bundit Ungrangsee has collected a lot of epigrams and quotes then divide in category that we can select which part we would like to read. Most people might think… that’s it!!! Just collect epigrams and quotes from people around the world, really!? “Yes, it is”. Why I like this book a lot? As I told you before, in one day we have many stories and many thing come across us that make you dissatisfied. Then if we read a good book, good epigrams or good quotes, every morning it like you life-giving. It will make you think in different way as you cannot think of.



I would like to tell you about my story
When we work it is usually that when we get a praise or appreciation in the meeting. After meeting something strange happen some people will start gossip and envy of you have got. If you never met this type of story you are so lucky. I would like to say ‘Congratulation! From bottom of my heart.’ Because you be in the position that many people dream of. If you do good thing then people starting gossip and envy you, you might say it normal. But if you have to facing this every day it might not be easy to get away with it and can make your life miserable. I work hard because I do what you love but reward from that is envy and gossip. It is a hardest environment to work with. As you know every problem has the way out and might have many thing that you can do to make situation better, one way to do is think positive or some people say ‘living in the dream world’ Reading the good book is one way for me. Many days past by I have try to make the situation better, on my ordinary day to work I open this book randomly as usually I found this quote.

'Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn’ 
- Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Just a little quote that cheer me up. If you have any quote that cheer you up please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags