HeaderAd

Friday, August 29, 2014

What is your dream? Are you doing what you dream now?

Share it Please

If you don't build your dream, someone will hire you to build their. 
Tony Gaskins

When the time is past, the point is I am getting older, then I look around my house and there are books everywhere. I start thinking about type of books that I have read. I read many inspiration books I read the books to tell me to following mine dream or doing what I love. For me I think I have around one hundred of those kind of books and I think it too little when compare with other people that love reading. Some people can read more than hundred books in one month.

Another thing that I found is a list of my dream that I have note few years ago. I note my dream with time line that I expect it to finish. Many of them are finish early, it more than my expectation. But some dream are on their journey to the goal. What about you? Do you have a dream? How many they are? When you reach goal, do you think about new dream?

I did not invite you to do some retail business. I asking you this question because I afresh reading a quote from Tony Gaskins; 
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build their.” 
After read this I feeling like something straight through my heart. Why? I still have dream that I procrastinate and I didn’t exert myself enough to get there. If you not start following your dream yet, that’s ok. We can start i together, now… Just remember that “Every dogs has its day” 

So some day... it will be YOUR DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags