HeaderAd

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My first review, Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6 (English version)

Share it Please
Note: Due to I want to practice my English, so the content in this blog will translate from my first blog
I got this shoe since last 3 years. At the very first, I set my target to running 5 km!!! At that time, I don’t have any knowledge about running shoe, so I’m using very cheap price shoe for this mission. Now, I have to tell you. I’m never running more than 3 km before set this target. That means I’m a newbie in running world. (Hahaha) I hope my blogs with help you to choose your right running shoe.
Let’s start, I’m running in a park on concrete road. The result, running 8 times in 2 weeks, is pain. (Knee and Ankle pain. Actually, those pains might come from my non-experience or non-appropriate shoe.) By that, I’m looking for new running shoe. At the end, I got Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6 at Adidas grand sale. (Ohhh… so long before start review the shoe. Hahaha)

First impression with Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6
I think it’s not look nice. However, I search some information about Adidas running shoe. I’m confident in Adidas AdiStar because they are top running shoe from Adidas. Some people think the top running shoe is AdiZero. From my opinion, AdiZero design for racing so they weight will be light. That means AdiZero cannot add many technology for cushion system. Therefore, I choose Adidas AdiStar for my regularly running.
First running with Adidas AdiStar Cushion6
Only 10 steps, I can feel the different with the cheap shoe and AdiStar. (YES!!! It has to be like that because the price is more than 10 times different!!!) First time with Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6, I like it very much due to the cushion system and many things. I finish 5 km without any pain in the first time. (It’s might come I was practice for 2 weeks.)
Let’s take a look on Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6 technology
  • NoSeam design
  • adiPRENE®
  • ForMotion®
  • TORSION® SYSTEM
  • QuickStrike
  • … etc. (I believe they’ve more. I’ll try to spent some time for reviewing Adidas technology)
After running with Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6 for one and a half years, almost 300 km, thing that I learn are:
  • They have some noise while running or walking. (Annoying) I think it comes from cushion system. However, the cushion system still working.
  • Torn and had some scratch (it should be like that for sure, I use it almost 2 years)

Conclusion for Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6, they’re very comfortable for running due to the cushion system and the no-seam design. They make my first 5 km become more enjoy and fun. By the way, if you plan to running more that this I’m not recommend you because the weight is a little bit heavy. The reason is simple AdiStar Cushion 6 has many technology for cushion.
For Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6, I give my score 4.5 from 5.
Thank you everyone for read until finish. If you’re interesting Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6, I recommended you read this blog and check adiStar Cushion 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags