HeaderAd

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Review Adidas Supernova Control 10 (English Edition)

Share it Please
Thai version here
After my Adidas AdiStar Cusion6 has some noise when walking. (You can read here.) I’m looking for new running shoe and one of the most important things. It has to be sale. Hahaha That mean I have to go to many places for searching. First, I focus on Adidas because the impression from Adidas AdiStar Cushion 6 is really really good. Then, I got Adidas Supernova Control 10 at the beginning of 2009
From my understanding, Adidas AdiStar is a top serial. After AdiStar is Adidas Supernova. And AdiZero is design for racing.
Why did I buy Adidas Supernova Control 10? Why didn’t I buy Adidas AdiStar? The reason is very very very simple. Because the shop has only Adidas Supernova Control 10 remains. And this shoe is woman shoe!!! But it’s ok for me. I just want a new running shoe.



First impression with Adidas Supernova Control 10

When I try them, I can feel this shoe has designed for overpronation. Ummm….. I want to explain how did I feel but it’s really hard. So I bring the image for overpronation.

When you try a new running shoe, you can test it. If you compare the shoe with some shoe that’s designed for underpronation or oversupination. I believe you can feel the different.
Now, you might have a question. What should I buy between shoe for underpronation or shoe for overpronation? I'll write another blog for explain the different between underpronation and overpronation. In this blog, I will continue on Adidas Supernova Control 10.

1 year with Adidas Supernova Control 10
When running with Supernova Control 10, the suspension system is lower than AdiStar Cushion 6. But Supernova Control 10 is still good for running in 5 km. However, if you plan to running morn than 5 km, I think you have to consider about the weight. Supernova Control 10 weight is a little bit heavy as same as AdiStar Cushion 6.
But the big different between AdiStar Cushion 6 and Supernova Control 10 is durability. Only 6 months with Supernova Control 10, the shoe had torn. I try to fix by myself. (You can see in the picture.) After 1 year, it torn until I can’t fix!!!
Conclusion for Adidas Supernova Control 10, I give my score 4 from 5.
For more information, please check Supernova Control 10
All blogs and reviews are based on my personal point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags