HeaderAd

Monday, October 6, 2014

Recommended Book: The Leader who had no Title by Robin Sharma

Share it Please
Cover's The Leader who Had No Title

For Thai version here

I bought this book from very simple reason that I used to read book from Robin Sharma and like it! That is “The monk who sold his Ferrari”, if I can found this book in my house, I will write a blog for you.

For “The Leader who had no Title”, I can say I am really enjoy when reading this book and get many knowledge from it. For the author, Robin Sharma, is leadership expert so many well known companies invite him for training such as Microsoft, GE, Nike, IBM, FedEx, etc. So his name can guarantee the knowledge that you will get after read this book. And I can guarantee again for enjoy when reading. :)

The story in this book will make you forgot that you are reading “how to” book. For exclusive summary, I can use this quote for summary this book.

"If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well."
Dr.Martin Luther King Jr.

(Warning: the content after this, I will spoil some story in this book)
When start reading, I did not expect enjoy with leadership book. Let’s me spoil you some chapter. 

“Blake steering this car away from the main road into the gravel. Through tall pines and a light fog floating on the surface. Then, he drives the car and park behind a black Porsche 911S  at Cemetery. After he went to the meeting point in front of two holes that just dig!?!?”

I will stop spoiling here with this quote. 

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any
Alice Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags