HeaderAd

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Recommended Book: The Secret - HERO by Rhonda Byrne

Share it Please
"Right Book, Right Time"

Cover for English version

Cover for Thai version


“Put the right man on the right job”, you might hear this quote before but today I would like to give you a new quote. That is “Reading the right book at the right time”, I bought this book few week ago and didn't’ have time time to read it yet until TODAY!. Maybe because of this universe want me to wait until today to start reading this!

I buy this book because of book’s appreciation. How come? You might have a chance to buy a book because of great appreciation but the content inside is not good as appreciation. Then many people stop reading book’s appreciation and skim through the content inside instead. For this book when I open appreciation and wonder who wrote it? You might be surprise! “Stamp - Apiwat”, he also written appreciation for this book too. I decide this but this book after read the following quote

“If your inspiration well is running dry, I like to introduce this book to you.”

Ahh, I come to recommended the book or just telling you to read Stamp’s appreciation in this book!

PS. The cover of the book and the layout of this book are the same for both English and Thai version. Which version is not depend on feeling that you have read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags