HeaderAd

Monday, September 22, 2014

Chapter Two: Hero [The Secret - Hero by Rhonda Byrne]

Share it Please
If you never take a risk in you life, First you never know how strong your are and second you will never grow.
-Anastasia Soare



*Again queue in this blog, I translate from Thai to English language so it might be wrong meaning because my wrong translation. I’m so sorry for any missing content*

And the story has reached to second chapter ( First Chapter - Dream) The short summary that I got after finish this chapter is that the ordinary man become hero it’s nothing more than “Faith”, end? ...That’s all!



Faith
You have to believe in yourself and believe in your dreams, it really will make the desire for ambitious. The impulse in journey to your goal. After read for a while you will know that the way to your dream is not just sitting still and do nothing. You need to do or trade something to get there. The way might not be easy and this is want mention in this chapter. It talking about secret and trick of how you can improve your thought and make self-confidence. The key of it is just have positive thinking and believe in yourself as a last thought before you go to bed each night.


Courage
In the journey to follow your dream. I have been wondering that I will not hesitate talking it or what I will do with fear, which Rhonda Byrne can understand this feeling very well. Then in this chapter it also talking about courage ...that good!. So even the most extremely successful people, they also have a fear. The difference is those people still moving on their dream, even as a step by step.

After finish reading those stories, it make me calm and make me feel more comfortable. The feeling that I have about fear is the normal that many have it. It can happen with anyone on this world! Then let Fight!!!

Chapter One: Dream                                                       Chapter Three: Pursuit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags