HeaderAd

Saturday, September 27, 2014

100 Ways to Motivate Others by Steve Chandler & Scott Richardson

Share it Please

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Dwight D. Eisenhower







Today, I found the old book that read for many years ago. That is “100 Ways to Motivate Others: How Great Leaders Can Produce Insane Results Without Driving People Crazy by Steve Chandler and Scott Richardson”. (Very long title)  I bought this book because I read review in website and found it’s score is really high so that I try to search and bought it. This book was published for many years so it already has several covers. 

This book is special than other book because it writes from real experience of training and coaching. At first topic, authors said “Don’t believe everything that you read in this book!” Wowww.. That makes me feel more interesting. Then, the authors explain more.


 “Faith is not a way that will lead to success. You have to take the action.”

As the title of the book, it has 100 topics so I will not explain every topics. Let’s me told you my favorite topic.


82. Stop Looking Over Your Shoulder
First time that I read this topic, it touched my heart. Now, time pass for many years and I still remember it. I believe in your workplace you might found some of your colleague that try to always impress your boss without caring the other that make you feel boring when go to work.

If you want to be the great leader, you have to do to be their role model that is the best way to motivate them. You can start from current task then improve it. And one of the most important things, you must not be dominated by expectations or opinions that others have of you.


 Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear
-Amborse Redmoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags