HeaderAd

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Recommended Book: How much does Freedom cost? (English version - งานไม่ประจำ ทำเงินกว่า 2 - อิสระเรา ราคาเท่าไร)

Share it Please
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
– Steve Jobs

*This book has only Thai language*

One evening after trying to get out from BTS to go to Airport Link that very crowed. If you have a chance to use Airport Link on the rush hour like after work, LoL, it really crowed and scramble. Every single inch in the train are values!! Finally I can bring myself to the destination station, while I went home I have walk through the book store and see this book cover. Only saw the cover of this book, it make me stop breathing and feel like an arrow straight through my heart. LOL. Then I scan through the book as traditional before I buy. How do I scan the book? I just random open any page of that book then reading what I just open. If the content on random page can make me feel good I will buy otherwise just put the book down gently. This time I got the following quote when I open this book:-
“Life is too short to work on thing that you don’t like,
surround with people that you don’t like to get the salary that you don’t link”
Wow!!!! Just only one sentence from Boy Wisoot that will use less word but sharp. If you start read it you cannot put it down. And this time it give more that I expect after finish read it. For me Part2 of this book talking about “How much does Freedom cost?” It make me thinking about my target that I dream of long time ago. It make think harder about my dream and target with a little push inside my heart. It like I talking with my old friend, an old friend is me in the past. I would like to end this with a quote from Boy Wisoot



“Work need to nourished your life and also your spiritual too.”


Previous Boy Wisoot's Book                                                     Continue Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags