HeaderAd

Monday, September 1, 2014

Recommended Book: THE LAST RESIGNMENT

Share it Please
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.
Will Smith






Before I buy new book each time I will read a review on website. The conclusion that I found after read the review are negative!! Many people think why this book already ten edition?! There is nothing in this book. Event many people give negative feedback, it is inspiration movie maker to create the short film on YouTube from this book. From the negative feedback then I don’t buy this book until one day.


It is just an ordinary day with ordinary situation for salary man like us that might have problem at office. It motivate me to start thinking about my future. Do I have to facing this for the rest of my life? Why this keep happen to me? Then I decided to go to book store to buy this book to find myself the answer.


The last resignation by Phanumart Thanakun is written base on true story. He describe the idea of how to think outside the box that call “Salary man!!” It will continuity about story that salary man will facing. That why many people is disappointed about this book. The way that he use for tell story is not attractive like Hollywood movie. While I reading this book I feeling the same as many people do that is disappointed.


BUT after I read through last page it make me more steady and calm. How? In the past after finish read I will talk to my boss and tell that I will resign event I didn’t have a new job yet!! This book make me reconsider about it, because the book is based on true story. The book is telling the story after resignation that it might not always happy ending, like Disney. It told us how happy he has after resignation because of freedom. You can do anything that you want. You don’t have to worry about wake up time. You can play game all day! You can have three hours lunch without complain. Then suddenly you realize that what you should do? What is your next target? What you will answer your friend when they ask what are you doing right now? Everybody has something to do, what they call is J-O-B: JOB. What should I do after wake up tomorrow?

This book told you to prepare for this situation, after you are not salary man anymore. Then if you ready and know most of the answer about, it might be the time to say to yourself “My last resignation”!!!



From a day Bulletin & UOB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags