HeaderAd

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Anastasia Soare from The Secret - HERO

Share it Please
The opportunity is in front of everyone, every day, almost like a railway station.
But they are with close their eyes!
Anastasia Soare



*"I translate from Thai to English language so it might be wrong meaning because my wrong translation. I’m so sorry for any missing content"*

First time that I read her story, I just feel like I used to heard her name from somewhere. After I read more and more about her story then I realize that she is the founder of “Anastasia Beverly Hills”. However, I wrote her story because I want share how she fight to her dream. I did not come here to review the eyebrows. :)

“If you never take a risk in you life, First you never know how strong your are and second you will never grow.”
Anastasia Soare


Anastasia Soare
Her story is start from 0. It really means zero! She came from Romania. Actually, we can said she escape from Romania to American. And she had no money and cannot speak English. She don’t even know how to use cheque that cheque don’t have in financial system of Romania at that time. So she has to start from ABC and she has to work 14 hours per day for find the money for her family. Then she realize that she has to do something for change her destiny…. Her journey story is not easy..

“Life is a challenge. If you think that life is smooth and perfect. 
You are wrong or you are kidding yourself.”
Anastasia Soare


Currently, her salons have more than 1,000 branches only in American and more than 600 branches around the world that including Thailand. And her name many of us known her as “Queen of Arches” or “The Eyebrow Queen”


Laird Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags