HeaderAd

Saturday, September 13, 2014

How much is your dream cost?

Share it Please
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; 
we shall never surrender.
- Winston Churchill



During the past I have review the book about dream hunter or resignation from your current work and start following your dream. Start doing thing that you like then you do not have to mutter.  I feel irksome with permanent job so many time. To make balance like you perform alchemy to make sure that you still able to following your dream, you need to trade off something. Most of the time it is not cheap!

So if you are going to tell your boss that I resignation! I want you to think about How much is your dream? If you think it cheap or not much may be because what do you going to do is easy?!?!
If thing that you need to trade are sweat-drop and strength, plus a lot of encouragement… do you ready for that yet? If you think you ready, go through it! I wish you all success! I guarantee you that i worth to try and following your dream.

Last but not least, I would like to remind you (including myself) that if you don’t know how much is you dream? I want you to gathering information as much as you can, maybe consult with people that doing it or searching for a book to read. Are they going to have book that will told the price of your dream?

Yes, it is. Not only one chapter but the hold book will told you how much is your dream! I will told you about that book on the next review.

See you!


PS. Most of the book about resignation will warn you about the price that you need to trade off. For example, both The last resignation and The irregular job will earn more money are warn you to think about freedom price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags