HeaderAd

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Recommended Book: How much does Freedom Cost? Part 2 (English version)

Share it Please
The Biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dream
Oprah Winfrey



I already write a recommended for this book, this page. Then I decide the select writer, Boy Wisoot, picture instead of book cover picture. 

I want to give additional story about on this book. Since his writing style is use less words but need to sharp and feel like you hit by the wave of the sea after read. When I read each book I use level of concentrate, because of the writer style I able to read this book while I waiting for the train; BTS, MRT or Airport Link. Normally, I didn’t read while I waiting for the train because it won’t get in to my brain and I will try to concentrate more and will get tried before I arrive to the office. But this book is not.



I would like to share my experience while I waiting for the train and reading this book today.
The page that I open telling about “Salary man history”. The truth is the word “permanent staff” is start using when we change from Agriculture to Industrial. When many people decide to move to work in city that has high competition. How high? It really high be compared as you are enter the game world. The important part of this game is the rules of this game has create by Employer for how much salary they will pay? Type of day off? How you will work?


Somebody are lucky but some don’t. I can guarantee you that most salary man right now that employer become your owner on workday and we can live our own on weekend!! Wait, some say no cause their employer own their holiday too! Because I need to stand by or support when issue occur or event go to customer site, etc. When I hear it, I laughed until I cried.
This is just part of the book, the way I told story might not great when compare with K. Boy so I would like to recommend you to read by yourself, as told before you can read free at bookstore before you buy. Also, I have search on Youtube and found the following clip from the book opening day, I wish you enjoy watching it.


PS: I write a lot about resignation, but I didn’t want you to make quick decision on this for Freedom. But I want you to consider about your target in the future that you already have a clear on for yourself yet. The target will help you live a lot happier even the coin has two sides the freedom is the same.


Previous Part I                                                                              Continue Part III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags