HeaderAd

Friday, September 26, 2014

Laird Hamilton from The Secret - HERO

Share it Please
If you do something risk without follow your dream. This is the END!
Laird Hamilton
Laird Hamilton



The brilliant thing in The Secret - HERO book in my opinion, it tells you for many success people’s stories. And it must have someone or some story that touch your heart. And it will make you feel that you already found your HERO. Then you want to stand up and fight for your dream.

After, I read this book. I really want to know more about him. After I searching, I'm so surprise in this story so I just want to share his story for you.



Laird Hamilton
He is a big-wave surfer and I think he should be the number 1 for big-wave surfer and be the legendary for surfing skill. As I already mention to the word “big-wave” that I really really mean BIG. It’s really big wave. I just know after watching him surfing on Youtube that we have this size of big-wave in this planet. And someone did not fear death and go to surfing them!?!?

The big-wave in Youtube is bigger than this. Please see in video for see the size. :)


I am not sure how to explain in a words to understand his great that just watch him surfing. So the easiest way to understand is watch him surfing. More than that his story was made on the film in 2004 as “Riding Giants”.


Let’s watch clip from Youtube.

***Images come from Wikipedia and imdb***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Tags